This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
These Terms of Agreement are our terms of service that govern our relationship with users and others who are using the Students On Broadway mobile app. By using or accessing our Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Safe Password policy.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any information that you provide will be deleted from our database at the conclusion of your visit. We will not use any of your information for marketing purposes and will not distribute any information to third parties.
Sharing Your Content and Information
1. When you submit information, it means that you are allowing certain users such as Safe Password Staff, Band Directors, Tour Managers, and Chaperones to access that information, and to associate it with you (i.e. your name and profile picture).
2. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Safe Password, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam)
2. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
3. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
4. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
5. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
6. You will not use Safe Password to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
7. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Safe Password mobile app, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Safe Password functionality.
8. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
1. You will not create more than one personal account.
2. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
3. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
4. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
5. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
4. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
Mobile and Other Devices
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
Special Provisions Applicable to Software
1. If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Safe Password mobile application to you. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate.
1. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
2. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
3. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
4. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Safe Password.